GAA Gaeltacht Scholarships 2019
The following will be the procedure for obtaining a Gaeltacht Scholarship from Coiste Chontae Thiobraid Árann in 2019;
1. The scholarships are confined to 2nd Year, TY and 5th Year Students in 2019 and previous recipients of Tipperary GAA Gaeltacht scholarships cannot apply in 2019.
2. Students should immediately book a course directly from one of the three nominated Munster Irish Colleges on the application Form. This should be done asap as popular dates are booked out quickly.
3. Students wishing to secure a scholarship from Tipperary GAA should complete the attached application form and submit it through their own local GAA Club.
4. The secretary of the GAA Club must sign the form and attach a reference letter supporting the applicant’s application before returning it to the Co Rúnaí. Please note the club recommending the successful applicant will be contributing €75 to the scholarship along with the Division, Co Board and Munster Council.
4. Interviews for the scholarships will be held in Lár na Páirce during February to establish each candidate’s suitability.
5. Once the student is notified that they have been successful they must secure a receipt for their fee payment from the Irish College where they have registered.
Once this receipt is received by the Co Rúnaí the scholarship cheque for €300 will be posted out directly to the students home.
The Closing date for the receipt of Gaeltacht Scholarship Applications is Fri Feb 8th 2019.
Application form can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-nGfq8DAaB29ALLa9VC9antRpn3DblJc